"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society," Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court Oliver Wendell Holmes once coined. According to Holmes, this is justification for Uncle Sam extorting peoples' earnings for things they never signed up for and can never opt out of. Extortion, as we know, is just a form of robbery.
By far one of the softest and most comfortable things ever created, you will never want to take this light hoodie off. It will be your favorite hoodie that you will wear all the time, whether out and about or at home.
- 52% Combed & Ringspun Cotton, 48% Poly Fleece: the softest hoodie you've ever felt
- Lighter 6.5oz Weight: heavy enough to go out in but light enough to be worn indoors
- Side Seamed: looks great on you even as a heavier layer
- Hooded with White Drawcord: warm hood, complete with stylish drawcord
- Front Pouch Pocket: for quick storage or for peacefully giving authoritarians the bird
**In order to make the hoodie extremely soft and light, colors may have a more vintage look and not be as vibrant as in the picture shown. If vibrancy is preferred over softness, the heavy hoodie would be the alternative.**
|Chest to Fit (inches)||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Body Length (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ⅝||29 ¾||30 ⅞|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ½||21 ½||23 ½||25 ½||27 ½|