"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society," Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court Oliver Wendell Holmes once coined. According to Holmes, this is justification for Uncle Sam extorting peoples' earnings for things they never signed up for and can never opt out of. Extortion, as we know, is just a form of robbery.
With a hood that helps keep your head dry and warm, you'll really like this heavy hoodie showing off a liberty-themed design. A must for anyone in colder climates, this is a comfortable hoodie to wear while keeping you warm.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Double-Lined Hood with Matching Drawcord: as every hoodie needs
- Front Pouch Pocket: for quick storage or for peacefully giving authoritarians the bird