Something that neither the right nor the left seem to see is that the American founders saw the nation as being a place where we could be free to do as we would. While not expressly said, we can tell through their writing that they thought we have a right to be left alone.
This sweatshirt is great for when you just want to add another layer but don't need a hood or extra pocket space. A classic to wear, especially during the holidays.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Pre-Shrunk: the washing process won't tax 10% of your sweatshirt
- Classic Sweatshirt Look: to throw on as a warm layer while showing your beliefs