Something that neither the right nor the left seem to see is that the American founders saw the nation as being a place where we could be free to do as we would. While not expressly said, we can tell through their writing that they thought we have a right to be left alone.
With a hood that helps keep your head dry and warm, you'll really like this heavy hoodie showing off a liberty-themed design. A must for anyone in colder climates, this is a comfortable hoodie to wear while keeping you warm.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Double-Lined Hood with Matching Drawcord: as every hoodie needs
- Front Pouch Pocket: for quick storage or for peacefully giving authoritarians the bird