At first glance, this hoodie might look like you support the authoritarian action we know as the executive order. But look at it closer, and you can see that this is a sarcastic bite against it, showing people the irony in calling for a national emergency every time you want something passed into law.
After all, if one person is able to do it just by arbitrarily calling a national emergency... what's to stop anyone else from doing it over anything?
With a hood that helps keep your head dry and warm, you'll really like this heavy hoodie showing off a liberty-themed design. A must for anyone in colder climates, this is a comfortable hoodie to wear while keeping you warm.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Double-Lined Hood with Matching Drawcord: as every hoodie needs
- Front Pouch Pocket: for quick storage or for peacefully giving authoritarians the bird