The Non-Aggression Principle states that any kind of harm is wrong, and implies that people can do as they wish as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Wear this shirt and play a joke on people who step closer to read what's written on it. Their invasion of personal space should not go unpunished!
"If you can read this, you're violating the Non-Aggression Principle."
This sweatshirt is great for when you just want to add another layer but don't need a hood or extra pocket space. A classic to wear, especially during the holidays.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Pre-Shrunk: the washing process won't tax 10% of your sweatshirt
- Classic Sweatshirt Look: to throw on as a warm layer while showing your beliefs