The Non-Aggression Principle states that any kind of harm is wrong, and implies that people can do as they wish as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Wear this shirt and play a joke on people who step closer to read what's written on it. Their invasion of personal space should not go unpunished!
"If you can read this, you're violating the Non-Aggression Principle."
When the weather starts to get chilly, you'll be reaching for a long sleeve shirt. It provides the best of both worlds - light enough to be a shirt, and covers enough to keep you warm.
- 100% Fine Jersey Cotton: soft to wear and keeps you warm
- Long Sleeves: protect your arms from the cold vibes of sheeple
- Relaxed Fit: to give you the feeling of freedom
- Cuffed at the Hand: gives a tapered look
- Showcased Design: show your beliefs and unite libertarians everywhere