The Non-Aggression Principle states that any kind of harm is wrong, and implies that people can do as they wish as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Wear this shirt and play a joke on people who step closer to read what's written on it. Their invasion of personal space should not go unpunished!
"If you can read this, you're violating the Non-Aggression Principle."
With a hood that helps keep your head dry and warm, you'll really like this heavy hoodie showing off a liberty-themed design. A must for anyone in colder climates, this is a comfortable hoodie to wear while keeping you warm.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Double-Lined Hood with Matching Drawcord: as every hoodie needs
- Front Pouch Pocket: for quick storage or for peacefully giving authoritarians the bird