"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society," Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court Oliver Wendell Holmes once coined. According to Holmes, this is justification for Uncle Sam extorting peoples' earnings for things they never signed up for and can never opt out of. Extortion, as we know, is just a form of robbery.
This sweatshirt is great for when you just want to add another layer but don't need a hood or extra pocket space. A classic to wear, especially during the holidays.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester: durable and comfortable
- Heavier 8oz Weight: to combat the cold winters of New England
- Soft Air-Jet Spun Yarn: comfortable yet still keeps you warm
- Pre-Shrunk: the washing process won't tax 10% of your sweatshirt
- Classic Sweatshirt Look: to throw on as a warm layer while showing your beliefs